Saturday, September 13

Have a good weekend y'all!



I am currently hooked on to this song by Agnes Monica, "Matahariku". I didnt know she is one "gorgeous" lady, been listening to a few of her songs but never bothered to check out how she looks like. Hahaha! Talk about being ignorant...I am guilty! May be because I always think Agnes Monica is Melly Goeslow :P

My close friend aka office mate just pop out the question - Lets go to Bandung?? I was speechless. Frankly after my second trip to Bandung in January'08, I didn't feel like going to any parts of Indonesia for the time being. I wanted to be Indo free for a year or so...:D But with this offer, I cant refuse..So here goes, we are planning for a trip in Novemberjust US girls InsyaAllah. Next month after Raya, I will be heading to Awana Kijal with my girlfriends for some Terengganu delights and "cuci mata" and after that to Penang with my family...Yippieee..definitely a nice way to end year 2008!

No comments: