Monday, July 2

Which one can you relate to??

I found the funny piece below simply irresistable when I was clearing my inbox , thot of sharing it with the rest of you...so here goes,

When I take a long time to finish, I am slow,

When my boss takes a long time, he is thorough

When I don't do it, I am lazy,

When my boss does not do it, he is busy,


When I do something without being told,
I am trying to be smart,
When my boss does the same,
he takes the initiative,

When I please my boss,
I am apple polishing,
When my boss pleases his boss,
he is cooperating,

When I make a mistake,
you're an idiot.
When my boss makes a mistake,
he's only human.

When I am out of the office,
I am wandering around.
When my boss is out of the office,
he's on business.

When I am on a day off sick,
I am always sick.
When my boss is a day off sick,
he must be very ill.

When I apply for leave, I
must be going for an interview
When my boss applies for leave,
it's because he's overworked.

When I do good,
my boss never remembers,
When I do wrong,
he never forgets.

My favourite is the point on when I am only leave, I must be attending interviews :P

Which one is yours?

9 comments:

UglyButAdorable said...

nothing we do seems right ehhh...bosses are bosses..

but thank god i have a good boss now..

Azer Mantessa said...

so sorry about ur mother.

al-fatihah.

Nour said...

Mas,
Lucky you for having a nice boss, mine is also okay and understanding. :)

Azer,
Thank you :)
Al- fatihah.

Angel Eyes said...

You know what babe?

When i'm on leave, my boss will sure carik i punye

and he will buat buat lupa that i'm on leave... ciss!

D.N.A.S said...

Nour,
in my case pulak,

When i attend training,
- I need to gain more skills

When my boss attends (the same) training,
- He needs to make sure I cannot bullshit him later.

Kekekeke.

Dade Ghost said...

Nour as for me, it is a matter of one's perception.

As long as I do what I do best, I do not want to think of what other think.... bikin kepala pening saja la....

If their perception u r lousy... no matter how good u r.... u r still lousy and vice versa...

trueblue said...

Susah kalau dapat crappy boss.
Boss baru I perempuan. Asyik berleter je. Treat kita macam budak kecik. :(

Nour said...

angel,
babe your boss tu memang sungguh la tak betul. He shld learn to respect his staff especially when you need the time and space to breathe la kan..buang je dia dlm laut :P

dnas,
hahahha bosses can never accept the fact that their staff can be so much better than them.

DG,
you always give me good advise la..thanks :)

Nour said...

trueblue,
why women bosses like that eh? By nature ke? My ex boss pun macam tu..cerewet tak bertempat sometimes I feel like telling her off!