Tuesday, May 22

Oh no…not another one..

I was down with gastritis on Sunday night. The first attack was on the first day of Raya last year and this time round is the second one for me. I didn’t sleep at all that night and felt restless, I couldn’t sit still. I had abdominal pains accompanied by heartburn and a splitting headache. Even the normal over the counter medication did not help ease the pain. Monday morning came, I went straight to see my doctor and she gave me some strong medication for the gastritis and a day off to recuperate at home.

Today I feel a little bit better but my stomach still hurts a little bit and sadly, I am back at the office. I tried my best to avoid fatty, oily and spicy food for the past few days with the hope that I will be back to my normal self for my Singapore trip this Saturday with my big brother and the rest of the gang! The Singapore Grand sale is back from May till July 2007. I am planning to take a break from Sat to Monday. So looking forward to the sight seeing, shopping, food binging (alamak how la with my gastric!!) Oh and I cant wait to see the busy Orchard road, Sentosa Island (if there is time I hope), the zoo etc.



By the way as I was resting at home, look who I found busy typing away her own blog entry...lil cophie at her workstation!





Oh well, till then have a good week ahead!

9 comments:

trueblue said...

hey babe,
I hope you're all better now.

I'm also going to the Singapore sale. I ambik cuti from the 29th till 31st. First time pegi ni :)

Anonymous said...

Heyyy... have fun shopping... and get well soon!!

Angel Eyes said...

Eeeek.. you going for the GSS!

You beae me babe! Heheh.. have FUN!

Going there next month!

Take care

Dade Ghost said...

Have a wonderful time Nour. Hope the gastric is better....

D.N.A.S said...

Kita geng! I usually have gastric attack twice a year. Sangat tension, because besides the headache, heart burn, abnominal pain etc, I'll also feel very week, pastu tak boleh pegi gym.

Theta said...

Sorry to hear about your gastritis.
Hope you get well in time for your Sngapore splurge and slurpppps. ;)
Try dairy products like milk or cheese. At least, it works for me!
Take care.

Nour said...

true blue,
Thanks I am feeling much better now. I need to be extra careful nowadays with gassy drinks :)

Just got back from Singapore, I had a wonderful time. Traffic was smooth to and from Spore..best!

Enjoy yrself babe...jgn lupa tukar duit banyak2..hehheh

razberries,
Thank you.. felling better. Am finally back from the short break. I bought jeans from Marks and Spencer..and the one I like is selling at 40 percent off!

Nour said...

Angel,
hehhe the sale started on friday and I went on the next day, as usual I went to DFS Galleria, Whallock..etc. Ipod dia selling at good prices!

When I went last year it was towards the end soo banyak barang yg I was aiming for tak dapt..so this year I decided to go during the first week.

Nour said...

DG,
Thanks. Am feeling better hopefully it stays that way for a very long time..hehehe

dnas,
yeahlah agree kalau dapat gastric you are not able to continue what you normally do ie the gym...kena take time off for while.

Theta,
am glad that I managed to overcome the gastritis and focus on the Singapore sale..:P

My feet hurt pretty bad when I was hopping from one shop to another ..hehehhe ;) But then again who cares eh when it comes to massive shopping and sight seeing.