Wednesday, November 19

Mama..

Today is my arwah mother’s birthday, if she had lived, she would be 70 this year. Another year, another birthday but memories of her are still fresh in my mind and I still miss her more and more. It’s been a year and a half since she left us. The slight thought of her makes me all teary eyed. There are times when I just cannot believe that I am going thru life without her and most importantly without her love, guidance and wisdom. The toughest is going to places that reminded me so much of her and it makes me feel lost. Even now when I am heading for a change in my life, she is not there to see me through it. I know she will be happy if she is still around, I hope I will be like her – strong in many ways. She is very strong in facing any challenges in life.
What can say, losing a mom is never easy, but that is ketentuan Illahi, yang hidup pasti akan mati, and as a daughter, I am glad and thankful that my mother was always there for me, “Semoga rohnya sentiasa dicucuri Rahmat dan ditempatkan bersama orang yang beriman”.
Al-fatihah.
Happy Birthday Ma! I love you.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

prayers for your late mom. i can sense the love and sadness in your post. *hugs*

p/s: i love your new template.

Dade Ghost said...

Your mum will always be with u. Her wisdom will be always be ur guide.

Close ur eyes n she will be there....

People dies, but memories lives on...beautiful memories.

Al-Fatihah for her and all our loves one that has passed away.

Nour said...

Hi beskot,

Yeah another important and significant date for me, my mom's b'day...thanks for the kind words Juan.

Hehe I love the template too :)


Hi DG,
Sometimes, memories of her will just pop in my mind even when I am busy. She is definitely close to my heart, you are right, people die and memories live on.

Thank you DG :)

kawaii_desu said...

Salam Nour,
Al Fatihah untuk Arwah

Tynna said...

Al-fatihah for yr late mom Nour..
no one can take her place, ever!

Nour said...

Salam Kawaii,

Thanks...it's been awhile, how are you doing? Hope all is well with you.

Hey Beackfeline,

yeah no one can ever take her place.. the one and only! Mothers when they are no longer with us, you just miss them terribly.

Cosmic_GurL said...

Semoga roh your mom ditempatkan di kalangan orang beriman...

my grandmother passed away about a month ago and everytime my mom talked about her she will cry, even when it was a happy memory...

Nour said...

CG,
Memories of those you love will forever be with you..so I guess when the person is no longer around...the sadness will definitely be overwhelming.

I guess I wld understnd how yr mom feel. But I agree that time will heal all the pain and sorrow. It might take a year for some..and for others it might take more than a year..it depends on the individual. For me, after 1.5 years , I still cry when I think of her.